Drug Offender Education
DWI Repeat Offender
Sign-Up for a DPS State-Approved DWI Class or Drug Offender (DOEP)
Course for Williamson , Travis, and all Texas Counties.
Austin Mobile Drug Testing provides Texas State-Approved DWI Education classes, DWI Intervention (Repeat Offender), a Drug Offender Education Program (DOEP), as well as a DWI class in Spanish. Classes are held here at our Round Rock location. Our classes satisfy requirements for education because of a suspended driver's license or a Court-order. The Drug Offender class is for individuals with a misdemeanor or felony drug offense or pending offense. DWI education classes are a requirement in Texas for any person convicted of a first or two or more DWI offenses. DWI and Drug Offender classes can be taken pre-trial and all participants will receive a state-issued certificate of completion needed for reinstatement of their Texas driver's license.
- No Mandatory Drug Testing to Attend Classes.
- Classes fill fast and sign up does not reserve your spot. Registration requires payment and class policy signature.
- Pay through the Secure Gateway Payment and Submit the Policy to complete Registration.
- A class packet must be filled out prior to the start of class. PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY TO COMPLETE THIS.
- Classes are held at the Round Rock Location Only
No Mandatory Drug Testing to Attend Classes.
WE DO NOT DRUG TEST during Drug or DWI Classes unless requested by you.
Classes fill fast and sign-up does NOT reserve your spot. See steps below:
Steps to completing your class registration:
1. Choose your class below and register online or in-person.
2. Make your Payment one of three ways: Online at the Gateway Payment Page (Credit or Debit), over-the-phone at (512) 507-5983 (Credit or Debit), or in-person at our Round Rock location (Cash, Money Order, Credit, or Debit).
3. Read and Accept the Class Policy.
PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY TO YOUR FIRST CLASS.
A class packet must be filled out prior to the start of class. Students must bring Drivers License/Photo ID, Cause Number, and know the basic information related to their case (if applicable).
Registration at our office takes up to 30 minutes and can be done at time of payment. You must bring Drivers License/Photo ID, Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany minors 16 and under.
Classes are held at the Round Rock Location Only
402 W Palm Valley Blvd #H
Round Rock, TX 78664
Located in the Round Rock Center on the North East Corner of I-35 and Highway 79. (Next to Chase Bank and KFC)
Fill out the form below to register for your class.
DWI Education Class
12 hour - $85
Oct 16-18 (Tu, W, Th) 9a-1p
Oct 17-20 (W, Th) 6p-10p (Sat) 9a-1p
DWI (SPANISH) Education Class
12 hr - $90
Oct 24-26 (W, Th, F) 6p-10p
Drug Offender Education (DOEP) Class
15 hour - $90
Oct 8-12 (M, Tu, W, Th, F) 9a-noon
Oct 22-26 (M, Tu, W, Th, F) 6p-9p
Nov 5-9 (M, Tu, W, Th, F) 9a-noon
DWI Intervention - Repeat Offender Class
32 hour / 8 weeks (15 sessions) - $200
Oct 1 - Nov 19 Every Monday & Thursday - 6p-8:30p CLASS IS FULL
Nov 17 - Jan 19 Every Saturday & Sunday - 9a-11:30a (no class 11/24, 11/25, 12/22, 12/23)
Dec 3-Jan 31 Every Monday & Thursday - 6p-8:30p (no class 12/24, 12/27, 12/31)
8 hr - $95
Oct 15-17 (M, Tu) 6p-9p (W) 6p-8p
Marijuana, Opioids, Alcohol & Other Drugs
12 hour - $105
Oct 15-17 (M, Tu, W, Th) 6p-9p
Take IH 35 to Exit 253 (79) make a U-turn into the Beall's shopping Center. AMDT is located behind the KFC and across from the Chase Bank